SEHSA shall advance and champion the highest standards of environmental health and safety on academic campuses within New York State.
SEHSA will accomplish this mission through professional conferences, ad hoc committee work, and regular information and resource sharing among members at campuses and institutions throughout New York State.
SEHSA’s mission shall be accomplished through the following objectives:
- To give organized and effective guidance in the development of the highest possible principles and standards of environmental health and safety.
- To support campuses and educational institutions so that they may achieve their academic objectives.
- To gather and disseminate accurate and timely information to campuses and educational institutions.
- To afford opportunities for professional interaction among campuses and educational institutions.
- To provide environmental health and safety expertise to governmental and administrative officials and to give the campuses and educational institutions of our members opportunities for effective interaction with these groups.
- SEHSA Spring conference will be held April 23rd through the 25th. SAVE THE DATES!
For more information please see the SEHSA Spring Conference
For Exhibitor Registration please see Vendor Registration