The SEHSA Fall Conference
2020 Information coming soon
The SEHSA Environmental Health and Safety Association of NY, Inc. is an organization of professionals dedicated to promoting a culture of safety on campuses throughout New York State. We work at colleges and universities - both public and private - from Western New York to Long Island, from the Southern Tier to the Adirondacks. Our cumulative experience includes all key areas of concern with regard to ensuring a safe and a healthy campus environment, among them; employee training, emergency response, environmental compliance, fire safety, and other essential programs.
Membership in the SEHSA Environmental Health & Safety Association (SEHSA) is open to personnel with academic environmental health and safety responsibilities in New York State.
SEHSA shall advance and champion the highest standards of environmental health and safety on academic campuses within New York State.
SEHSA will accomplish this mission through professional conferences, ad hoc committee work, and regular information and resource sharing among members at campuses and institutions throughout New York State.
SEHSA’s mission shall be accomplished through the following objectives:
- To give organized and effective guidance in the development of the highest possible principles and standards of environmental health and safety.
- To support campuses and educational institutions so that they may achieve their academic objectives.
- To gather and disseminate accurate and timely information to campuses and educational institutions.
- To afford opportunities for professional interaction among campuses and educational institutions.
- To provide environmental health and safety expertise to governmental and administrative officials and to give the campuses and educational institutions of our members opportunities for effective interaction with these groups.
The map below lists the locatation of SUNY colleges and universities.